News about the network and our plans

• New to Arcanics Network?

Get signed up to our site by clicking Register at the top right.
    After registering and confirming the email registeration check your site messages for our automatic welcome message!

PS. The rainbow is to get your attention if that wasn't obvious.
    This message will dissapear after you're logged in.
  • Have questions about the website or the network?

Try our help forum and someone will answer your question as soon as we can.
  • New to the site?

We had a database corruption due to some faulty add-ons during our upgrade thus making the site unusable. So we totally deleted the site and started off from new.
  • Have you joined our Discord yet?

If not you can join it by clicking here.
Heyo, I haven't given a community update in a while.

I have some plans that I plan on taking effect here soon.
  1. I need more staff for the network.
  2. I need staff for the MapleStory 2 guild.
  3. I'm looking to promote streamers and YouTubers. (New or old)
I need more staff for the network. Not just any staff, but creative staff. People who are genuinely interested in seeing this network grow. Staff who can go out and recruit more people and assist them. I'm looking to make a thriving community for Arcanics, and eventually incorporate more communities under our site and name. We're able to do this but I'm not able to do this alone due to my small time window.

The reason I need staff for our MapleStory 2 guild is because I'm getting burnt out and need some people to assist running it in my place while I'm working on other things.

I want streamers and YouTubers to bring more life to the network. I can give you a full stream set up including a bot, personalized overlay and buttons for under your stream. I do not want any of the money you make for the stream to clarify, I just want passionate gamers representing our name.

So how can you do any of these?
Apply here to become a streamer
Apply here to become an MS2 Advisor
DM me on Discord directly to see about becoming a network moderator, network advisor, or community representative.

Attachments

Bashea

Comments